taking the leap, a hello

 photo 20130806-IMG_7325_zpsfc45ba18.jpg

"We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark to our success." -Henry David Thoreau

Welcome my friend, to this new beloved space. My intentions are as follows:


-Embrace my vulnerability. One of my yoga teachers always says that vulnerability is the human superpower. I want this to be a place where I can open up and share my heart without fear. Being vulnerable is scary, but I believe it is necessary in order for truth growth.

-To create authentic connection. I know this is the internet but I truly do believe that deep authentic connection can be created through this cyber space and that we all truly crave connection. My hope is that others might feel a connection to my offerings and in turn share parts of themselves.
-Challenge myself & others. I want this do be a space of higher consciousness, where I challenge myself and also others to take a look at life. Are we taking responsibility of our energy?

In order to accomplish all of the above I must take the leap and let go of my fear. Specifically, my fear of judgment. Without this courage I will never be able to manifest my intentions for Morrowmoon.

I'm excited to watch this space transform and I hope that you'll stay.
xo, Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment